November 24, 2009

vegan friends: do not read this!



























(clockwise from top left: eating pigeon soup with Jordan and Kiki; sheep hot pot with group, incl. Jordan, Victor, Kiki, Lin and Michael; Kasey's birthday cake with meat filling; snake and frog hot pot with Lin, Michael and Kiki)



Weird Foods I Have Eaten

(In honor of a conversation I had with a classmate while waiting for the bus)

Durian ("Durian Fruit can best be described as having a succulent, creamy filling but smelling like stinky socks")
Lychee
Pigeon soup
Horse
Turtle
Frog (entire thing)
Toad
Snake
Chicken feet
Fish eyes
Cow lung
Sheep heart (very chewy)
Sheep intestine (even more chewy)
Menudo
Ants (they were chocolate covered)
Dog (don't judge me)
Boa Constrictor

I am proud to say that I have never eaten rat.
I reserve the right to add to this list.
I believe that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment